martes, 7 de julio de 2026

IT'S ONLY MAKE BELIEVE 043

 

IOMB001  IOMB002  IOMB003  IOMB004  IOMB005  IOMB006  IOMB007  IOMB008  IOMB009  IOMB010                         (pw: Shade'sVintageRadio) 

Books are like mirrors: if a fool looks in, you cannot expect a genius to look out (J. K. Rowling) 

6 comentarios:

  1. Do I have to download all 10 to unpack?

    djmcblues2

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, I'm afraid so. I apologize for any inconvenience.

      Eliminar
  2. Thanks. Nice to see the Beatles. The sync dancing seems silly now with AI.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I just read JK's comment. I think of books as a window, to see new things and to learn.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Interesting comment, though that obviously depends on "who" opens books, which is what I suppose J.K. Rowling was referring to. Nowadays, we see so many "influencers" that read 10 books a week, but I wonder if they really grasp "the message" (if any) from each and every one of them. (Just a thought)

      Eliminar