jueves, 29 de febrero de 2024

BONUS 004 - THIRD ANNIVERSARY!!

 

"It was twenty years ago today...!!! Ooops!! (wink! wink!). In fact, it was three years ago, yesterday!! But being this a leap year, it's the last day of February that counts. So, another year and counting since I "was convinced" to embark on this wonderful musical adventure. The internet is a powerful weapon, as we have the world at our fingertips. In my case, it has helped to expand, by means of communication, the passion and "full time" hobby which is the love, rapture and zest of my life!! 

It is my pleasure, as I can't invite you all down to the pub for a fresh beer, to combine two of the sister programmes in Shade's Vintage Radio, as a token of appreciation. I will take the idea of the "Bonus" CDs, which is to focus on one exclusive song and combine it with "It's Only Make Believe" philosophy. 

The song chosen, came in a dream... well I woke up one rainy morning with it in my head (dunno why), and for some strange reason it kept on and on whilst I was shaving, had my shower and enjoyed my morning breakfast, when it dawned on me that instead of the usual "Bonus Cd," I could do something different to celebrate the third anniversary. And so the rest is what you're about to, hopefully, download. 

The song is one of Queen's greatest hits: "Bohemian Rhapsody" So, to make a long story short, avoid downloading if you're not into Queen, in general, or "Bohemian Rhapsody", in particular. To celebrate a third anniversary it had to be a "sing-along" song, and this semi rock-opera does offer that opportunity (another candidate would have been "Hey Jude"). I'll assure you that half way through the video you'll be chanting along singing your heart out!! By the end of the session, at least you'll know the lyrics by heart!! 

Anyway, without further ado, I'd just like to take the opportunity to THANK you ALL for being there, week after week, for the past three years. Your listening and watching the different programmes, is appreciated. Three years go by quickly, but when I look back and see all the music we've shared together, boy... I've got to emphatically THANK YOU for stopping by!! 

BR001  BR002  BR003  BR004  BR005  BR006 
BR007  BR008  BR009  BR010  BR011  BR012 (pw: Shade'sVintageRadio)  

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. (Victor Hugo) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario