domingo, 25 de junio de 2023

BONUS 002 - APPRECIATION

 

BNS002 (pw: Shade'sVintageRadio) 


In Spain there is a saying which states: "Es de bien nacido ser agradecido", which in a loose translation means: "One good turn deserves another". With that in mind, today, I felt compelled to do something extra and special as I am very "agradecido" to all you people "out there" who have time and again, decided to stop by and download all the many offerings amongst these pages. 

As you may well imagine, this blog takes up many, many hours of the 24 hours in a day, we all dispose of. I willingly do it, as I enjoy every minute! But, it would be a "lonely" project if it were exclusively for myself. Thanks, to the wonders of the internet, I can see many people from very different countries and continents, stop by on a daily basis and check out the new "stuff". For that reason I thank you all for taking your time to stop by and can only wish you get as much pleasure in listening and watching to all the different programmes as I in doing them. 

So far, there have been three "specials" dedicated to one song: "Cuando Calienta El Sol" (not belonging to Bonus Series); "It's Only Make Believe" and this "Blue Moon" special. These three songs are close to my heart and have brought many listening pleasures thoughout my life. Hopefully they have the same effect on you! Enjoy!

THANK YOU! Ab imo pectore. 

4 comentarios:

  1. I'm a regular!
    I appreciate your efforts, immensely!

    Cheers!
    obey gravity

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Knowing that increases my pleasure in sharing. Thanks for taking the time to comment.
      Take care.
      Shade.

      Eliminar
  2. Lucky to have just found this blog. Am enjoying the "Blue Moon" compilation. Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You're very welcome!
    Look around and hopefully you'll find "everything" to your liking. Please enjoy. There are many programmes and there will be more to come. Look around and get acquainted, if this is your type of blog, you're in for a treat!!
    Take care and welcome,
    Shade.

    ResponderEliminar