martes, 27 de septiembre de 2022

COMING SOON...!

 

Friedrich Nietzsche once said: "Without music, life would be a mistake"

I can't compare with Nietzsche's eloquence but, I consider I equal his "line of thought" when I claim: "Music was my first love and it will be my last!" (as the sub-title of this blog's heading has stated since Day One!). 

It all began with "Anything, Anywhere, Anytime", then it continued with "The Sky's The Limit". Once I had clear what was to be included in both programmes I felt the need for a third party to complete the trilogy. Therefore, "Shade's Vintage Radio Special" took shape, where I could expand on any musical style or performer. 

When everything seemed to be set in stone, I needed to incorporate a fourth addition to what already seemed a complete enough "musical" blog. Thus, "Saturday Night At The Movies" was born. Cinema plus music equals, undoubtedly, the perfect combination. 

And here I am with a new offering, which hopefully, will appeal to you all: "It's Only Make Believe". It is born with the idea of sharing musical videos, extracted from various sources, be it a concert, a promotional video or even a very wealthy source which is "The 7th Art" (motion pictures). Something I've been doing for ages, for my personal pleasure and which I've decided it's time to share, with whoever is interested.  

So basically, it will be a visual mix (all in one file) of the different styles the sister programmes (stated above) offer, followed by a CD version of said programme. Hopefully you'll decide to join us on this added musical adventure which Shade's Vintage Radio has decided to undertake. 

As usual, thanks for reading. 
Take care,
Shade. 

"Music is forever, music should grow and mature with you, following you right on up until you die". (Paul Simon). 

2 comentarios:

  1. You've definitely hit on a great formula for these comps!
    Great content!
    Cheers, OG

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks, OG. I appreciate your positive comments.

    ResponderEliminar