miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2022

ONE YEAR!! ... AND PRESENTS FOR Y'ALL!!

   

Bob Dylan in his "Time Passes Slowly" states that... "Time passes slowly when you're lost in a dream". How true those words sound. A year ago, this week, I decided to embark on a musical adventure that would take me, 365 days later, to present to you, dear listener, 3 different "radio" programmes: "Anything, Anywhere, Anytime"; "The Sky's The Limit" and "Shade's Vintage Radio Special". All three have brought many wonderful moments to my life, which I have wholeheartedly shared with you all! A dream come true, a hundred times over!! I have been very fortunate to find, along the way, like-minded music lovers who have been kind enough to take their time to download and listen to the stated programmes. For that reason, I have decided to share my happiness with y'all by handing some presents out. I hope you feel free to enjoy them and I'd like to take the opportunity to THANK YOU ALL for being there. Let's look forward to the next 365 days!! 

1) FIRST PRESENT: ALPHABETICAL SONG LISTING OF ALL EDITIONS (where you can pinpoint each song and performer to the different radio programmes). 

ALSL 

2) SECOND PRESENT: MAGAZINE: The Ultimate R&R Quiz Book (2021) 

UR&RQB 

3) THIRD PRESENT: GRAPHIC NOVEL: The Fifth Beatle (Brian Epstein Story) (2013) 

FBBES 

4) FOURTH PRESENT: BOOK: Scotty & Elvis (Aboard The Mystery Train) (2013) 

S&E 

5) FIFTH PRESENT: DVD: BB. King - The Life Of Riley (2012) 

BBK (Part 01) 

BBK (Part 02)

BBK (Part 03) 

BBK (Part 04) 

BBK (Part 05)

BBK (Part 06)

BBK (Part 07)

PW: Shade'sVintageRadio (For All Files) 

4 comentarios:

  1. Congratulations for this first year. Thank you for sharing the pleasure of listening to good music. Encouragement to continue with the project and thank you very much for the gifts.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You're welcome and the pleasure is all mine!! Cheers mate!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Happy Belated Anniversary!!
    How I missed this I don't know, but I'm still listening, cataloging and downloading your fantastic editions!!!

    Cheers!
    Obey Gravity

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi OG,
    Happy to be of service. I hope future programmes will keep you occupied and enjoying the mutual love we share for music. Once again, thanks for your kind words.
    Take care,
    Shade.

    ResponderEliminar